Mini trips, maxi pleasure – the 2-day Swiss Flexi Pass.
Whether for chic shopping in busy bustling Zurich, or a wellness stay in the beautiful Bernese Oberland – the 2-day Swiss Flexi Pass is the ideal ticket for short stays and maximum mobility by road, rail or waterway throughout Switzerland, as covered by the Swiss Travel System. Mountain railway reductions are identical to those available with a standard Swiss Flexi Pass. This special offer will be available between 1 September 2013 and 31 May 2014 (last day of travel: 31 May 2014) and includes (on travel days) many Bonus Partner benefits and free admission to more than 470 museums. The 2-day Swiss Flexi Pass is also available as Child and Youth offers. Combination with Swiss Family Card is possible. The offer will be on sale from mid June 2013 to 1 May 2014 from all Swiss Travel System point of sales worldwide or at our online shop.
2-day Swiss Flexi Pass
Please note that all passes are only valid within the given period of the promotion. Valid from 1 September 2013 and 31 May 2014.
|1st Class||2nd Class|
|Swiss Flexi Pass, any 2 days in 1 month (30 days)
consecutive or non-consecutive days
|329 USD*||219 USD*|
|1st Class||2nd Class|
|Swiss Youth Flexi Pass, any 2 days in 1 month (30 days)
consecutive or non-consecutive daysfor young travellers aged under 26
|246 USD*||164 USD*|
Advantages at a glance
- Unlimited travel by rail, road and waterway on your selected days of validity, including panorama routes and public transport in 75 towns and citiesShow map of validity
- Free admission to more than 470 museums on the selected days of validity
- 50% discount off travel with most railways, buses, ships and mountain railways between the first and last selected day of validity
- Children under the age of 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding the Swiss Family Card
- Many bonus benefits
- Panorama pleasures may be subject to a seat reservation charge
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
- Listed prices in EUR, USD, GBP are non-binding. If paying in EUR, USD, GBP in Switzerland, the prevailing CHF exchange rate shall apply