Head for the heights – with the Swiss Peak Pass
Memorable mountain railway trips, spectacular Alpine views, unsurpassed peak pleasures – for visitors to Switzerland in 2014 the Swiss Travel System has launched an exclusive new attraction, the Swiss Peak Pass. When purchased in combination with a 4-day or 8-day Swiss Pass, it entitles you to unlimited travel up to eight of Switzerland's most scenic summits - the Allalin, Brienzer Rothorn, Cardada, Corvatsch, Niesen, Rochers-de-Naye, Säntis, Stanserhorn CabriO.
This special offer is valid from 1 January to 23 December 2014 (last travel day: 30. December). It includes four or eight consecutive days' unlimited travel on all the mountain railways covered by the Swiss Peak Pass. And you benefit of course from all the other bonus attractions offered by the Swiss Pass.
The Swiss Peak Pass costs only CHF 29 or CHF 59 (when purchased in combination with a 4-day or 8-day Swiss Pass respectively). Why not purchase this attractive package pass now?
Swiss Peak Pass 4 days(including 4-day Swiss Pass)
||Children under 16 years
Swiss Peak Pass 8 days(including 8-day Swiss Pass)
||Children under 16 years
Dates in 2014*
|Allalin (3500 m)Brienzer Rothorn (2351 m)Cardada (1671 m)Corvatsch (3303 m)Niesen (2362 m)Rochers-de-Naye (2042 m)Säntis (2502 m)Stanserhorn CabriO (1898 m)
||1 January to 25 April & 27 June to 31 December7 June to 26 October1 January to 2 November & 20 to 31 December1 Jan. to 4 May & 21 June to 19 October & 22 Nov. to 31 December19 April to 16 November1 January to 31 December8 February to 31 December12 April to 16 November|
* Before making your trip, check on the individual open dates of the participating peaks.
Advantages at a glance
- Unlimited travel on all eight mountain railways (Allalin, Brienzer Rothorn, Cardada, Corvatsch, Niesen, Rochers-de-Naye, Säntis and Stanserhorn CabriO, during the period of validity of the accompanying Swiss Pass (4 or 8 consecutive days)
- Unlimited travel by rail, road and waterway
- Free travel on panorama routes
- Free travel on public transport in 75 towns and cities Show map of validity
- Free admission to more than 470 museums
- 50% discount off most other mountain railways
- Children under age 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding a Swiss Family Card
- Many bonus benefits
- Before making your trip, check on the individual open dates of the participating peaks and mountain railway maintenance dates
- The Swiss Peak Pass covers ascent and descent transport but no other services or facilities (for example, ski passes, etc.)
- Panorama routes may be subject to a seat reservation charge
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
- Listed EUR, USD and GBP prices are non-binding. If paying in EUR, USD or GBP in Switzerland, the prevailing CHF exchange rate shall apply