Soak up scenic splendour on a panorama train today, savour the hustle-and-bustle of city life tomorrow, head for the heights on a mountain railway the day after. With the Swiss Travel Pass Flex, it’s up to you whether to continue your journey by train, bus or boat – or maybe spend a little more time exploring a favourite destination. The Swiss Travel Pass Flex is valid on a certain number of days within any given month. They can be selected individually and need not be consecutive.
Advantages at a glance
- Unlimited travel by rail, road and waterway on your selected days of validity, including most panorama pleasures and public transport in 75 towns and citiesShow map of validity
- Free admission to more than 480 museums on the selected days of validity
- When purchasing a Swiss Travel Pass Flex or Swiss Transfer Ticket, the additional Swiss Half Fare Card Combi is obtainable at the same time. She costs CHF 60.- and has the same advantages as the Swiss Half Fare Card.
- Children under the age of 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding the Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years travel free of charge. No Swiss Family Card needed
Swiss Travel Pass Flex
Non-consecutive days can be selected individually
|2. Class||1. Class|
|3 days within 1 month||278 USD||445 USD|
|4 days within 1 month||333 USD||534 USD|
|8 days within 1 month||474 USD||758 USD|
|15 days within 1 month||564 USD||902 USD|
Swiss Travel Pass Flex Youth
Valid for young travellers aged under 26
|2. Class||1. Class|
|3 days within 1 month||236 USD||379 USD|
|4 days within 1 month||283 USD||453 USD|
|8 days within 1 month||403 USD||644 USD|
|15 days within 1 month||479 USD||767 USD|
With the Family Card, children aged from 6 to 16 travel free of charge!On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children aged from 6 to under 16 to travel free if accompanied by at least one paying parent.
The Swiss Half Fare Card Combi costs CHF 60.- to the same advantages as the Swiss Half Fare Card.When purchasing a Swiss Travel Pass Flex or Swiss Transfer Ticket, the additional Swiss Half Fare Card Combi is obtainable at the same time.
- Panorama pleasures may be subject to a seat reservation charge
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
- Listed prices in EUR, USD, GBP are non-binding. If paying in EUR, USD, GBP in Switzerland, the prevailing CHF exchange rate shall apply