Soak up scenic splendour on a panorama train today, savour the hustle-and-bustle of city life tomorrow, head for the heights on a mountain railway the day after. With the Swiss Travel Pass Flex, it’s up to you whether to continue your journey by train, bus or boat – or maybe spend a little more time exploring a favourite destination. The Swiss Travel Pass Flex is valid on a certain number of days within any given month. They can be selected individually and need not be consecutive.
Advantages at a glance
- Unlimited travel by rail, road and waterway on your selected days of validity, including most panorama pleasures and public transport in 75 towns and citiesShow map of validity
- Free admission to more than 480 museums on the selected days of validity
- Children under the age of 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding the Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years travel free of charge. No Swiss Family Card needed
Swiss Travel Pass Flex
Non-consecutive days can be selected individually
|2. Class||1. Class|
|3 days within 1 month||250 USD||400 USD|
|4 days within 1 month||299 USD||479 USD|
|8 days within 1 month||426 USD||681 USD|
|15 days within 1 month||506 USD||810 USD|
Swiss Travel Pass Flex Youth
Valid for young travellers aged under 26
|2. Class||1. Class|
|3 days within 1 month||212 USD||340 USD|
|4 days within 1 month||254 USD||407 USD|
|8 days within 1 month||362 USD||578 USD|
|15 days within 1 month||430 USD||688 USD|
With the Family Card, children aged from 6 to 16 travel free of charge!On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children aged from 6 to under 16 to travel free if accompanied by at least one paying parent.
The Swiss Half Fare Card Combi is an additional card and costs CHF 60.-.
- The Swiss Half Fare Card Combi may only be issued in combination with a Swiss Travel Pass Flex or Swiss Transfer Ticket.
- The Swiss Half Fare Card Combi entitles the owner to the purchase of an unlimited number of tickets at the Swiss Half Fare Card terms, between the first and last day of the associated valid Swiss Travel Pass Flex/Swiss Transfer Ticket (max. 1 month) only.
- Panorama pleasures may be subject to a seat reservation charge
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
- Listed prices in EUR, USD, GBP are non-binding. If paying in EUR, USD, GBP in Switzerland, the prevailing CHF exchange rate shall apply